Friday, January 23, 2009

so long

Hey hey !!
its been awhile i did not update my post..im quite busy.since so many request ask me to update my blog..so my dearest fren ur request is fullfill.=).

its been a tiring 1st month of 2009.so many works to do..need to stdy now since my A lvl trial exam is coming at the end of march..scared man!!
need to stdy!!
stdy!!!

this month also the best month for me.cause my lovely gf Mrs Woon give me my bday present that she owe mee!!
hehehe

she gave me small pillow that she sew herself..she also lie about pillow survey she made..lol!!

i will post the pic of the pillow nxt time..

tkcr all..
chow!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Oreo said...

heheh.. dats nt da oni thing i lied 2 u... i lied 2 u mny mny things.. hohoho... yeap, exams r u juz around da corner.. haih, reallie gambatte 2 all of us =D ...



love you honey. FOREVER <3

sarah.

January 26, 2009 at 8:30 AM

 
Blogger Lady Oreo said...

oh....am using my cus's account.

January 26, 2009 at 8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home