Saturday, March 28, 2009

tired and and need some holiday!!!

since lydia ask me to update my blog!i update for u my dear fren!this month is a very tiring month for me!feel like taking a plane to go somewhere nice that can relax ur mind!!like bali,pulau redang!fuhh i wish i was there to enjoy the beauty of the god creation!

my trials is on this month!
after finish the trials we will get 2 weeks of holiday!2 weeks=stdy week!!
cause my AS final will be starting 3 weeks after my holiday!hope i can score an A for my importang subject!!

i miss my school friend! hope i can meet them soon!
damn miss u guys!

chow!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger »§ãRåђ« said...

GAHH!!.. i wish it's endin soon too!! nvm, anotha 4 more days n we'll be partially FREE!!!! lol, still got AS final ma.. hehe.. go PM17! u ppl can do it! =D

March 30, 2009 at 3:03 AM

 
Blogger Lydia said...

haha..thx lo..at last update oso..now sarah oso got blog ler.haha..AS final is 3 weeks after the holiday? i tot is 1 week? no ar? *do i miss see the schedule??><*

March 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

 
Blogger Elsa Atira said...

UPDATE YR BLOG!

June 7, 2009 at 10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home